Marvel at the crashing white water of Victoria Falls, cruise the sprawling Okavango Delta and stake out natural waterholes in the Khama Rhino Sanctuary. This 37-day adventure is your ticket to diverse offerings and immersive experiences throughout Africa. Witness Ngorongoro Crater and the big cats of the Serengeti. Travel through verdant national parks and remote highland villages. Come face-to-face with wild animals and explore landscapes rich in natural beauty on this memorable journey across Africa’s south to the eastern plains.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Serengeti National Park is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited, and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
3. This trip is a combination of UBOO, YXOS, YXON and YXOQ our most popular itineraries. As such the make-up of your group and your leader may change on days 10, 26 and 29.
4. The Zanzibar portion of your itinerary may have a few more passengers than the maximum group size of 22 as we have a crossover of trips starting and finishing in Zanzibar.
5. This trip finishes upon arrival in Nairobi on Day 37. Please do not book any flights until after 10 pm this evening.
6. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.