Uncover the true beauty of southern Africa on a 14-day Premium adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and look out for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Zambezi River, hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and admire the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans. With expert knowledge from local guides you’ll discover the best of this magnificent part of the world.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes a flight. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check-in luggage and 8kg for carry-on.
4. Travel is always an adventure, and our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
5. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating