Travel to Namibia and discover one of the most sparsely populated countries on earth. Crossing the border from South Africa, encounter Namibia's treacherously beautiful coastline, its soaring sand dunes, incredible moonscapes and savanna grasslands teeming with wildlife. Namibia is a country of contrasts and a paradise for wilderness lovers. See the best of this spectacular region by canoeing down rivers, scaling sand dunes, walking through the desert, savouring local dishes and relaxing in quaint towns and cities. Travel from Cape Town to Windhoek and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. This trip finishes on arrival in Windhoek on Day 13. Please do not book any flights out this evening. The Airport is located 1hr drive out of Windhoek and although we generally make it back to the hotel in Windhoek by 5:00pm, it can be difficult to get to the airport in time for flights.
4. Please make sure that passengers are aware that overland trucks used on this itinerary are not air-conditioned.
5. Clients will not be at Sossusvlei in time for dawn/sunrise. This is because they stay outside of the park gates and they do not open early enough for visitors to make it for sunrise.
6. The weight of baggage that can be brought on this tour is limited by the packing space and weight restrictions of the truck. The weight limit for luggage on all of our trucks is a maximum of 15-20kgs per person, plus a maximum of 5kgs for your day pack. Backpacks shouldn’t have an external frame unless it can easily be removed and stored separately to avoid damaging other people’s luggage. We strongly advise passengers to travel with a backpack or a duffel bag, and it is essential that no hard suitcases be brought on tour. For valuables, like passports, we offer a safe on each vehicle that is shared by all passengers to keep their documentation safe during their journey.
7. The minimum age for this trip is 15 at the time of travel. Any travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveller under the age of 18 day to day’s care. If a legal guardian elects to designate an escort in their lieu, they will be required to complete and sign a relevant document, to delegate their authority.
8. Border crossing delays in the region are sporadic and difficult to predict. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating