For centuries, Nepal has been luring travellers with its snow-capped peaks and the tales of adventure that come from ‘the roof of the world’. Now, your family can see what all the fuss is about on their very own Himalayan Adventure – an action packed tour of Nepal’s most captivating towns, cities and scenery. Forget Hillary and Norgay, there’s no better feeling than reaching the end of an Annapurna trek as a family, taking home memories and photographs to last a lifetime. From quirky Kathmandu, across the Himalayas and into the steamy jungles of Chitwan, this adventure tour through Nepal will broaden the mind and invigorate the sprit.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 10 years old.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 4 (Eco Village) and Day 7 (Camping) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating