Fill up on momos (steamed dumplings) in Kathmandu and get ready for a huge trip. We're talking rafting adventures and beach camps. Hit the Annapurna circuit for a glimpse of the mighty Himalayas. Come face-to-face with rhinos and a host of other exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Get spiritual in Varanasi, see pink in Jaipur and take the ultimate selfie in front of the Taj Mahal. This jam-packed trip covers a bit of everything. We love it, and we think you will too.
Dates and availability
1. An excellent level of fitness is required for this trip as there are long trekking days in difficult terrain.
2. Altitude does not exceed 1950 metres/6400 feet on this trip.
3. Rafting on the Trisuli River is grade 3+
4. Please ensure you bring a passport size photo for our Annapurna trek permit application.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. Please bring your own or hire in Kathmandu for a few dollars a day.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 4 and 5 (Tea House) and Days 10 and 14 (Overnight sleeper train) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. 7. A valid Indian visa is required prior to travel. This trip arrives into India overland from Nepal and e-visas are not valid at land borders.
7. Hot air balloon flights are operated by Sky Waltz in Jaipur. Flights operate from September 1st to April 30th and last approximately 60 mins. Return transfers, tea and coffee plus light refreshments and a certificate of flight are included in the cost. You can register your interest and pay your tour leader at your joining meeting on day 1 of your trip. Payment must be made by cash in either INR/AUD/USD/GBP only and is USD$260pp (subject to change). Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions (tickets are fully refundable in case of bad weather).
8. This trip is a combination of HNYU and HNYD our most popular itineraries. As such the make up of your group and your leader may change on day 7.
9. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
10. Please provide your full name exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport. Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
Filter by rating