Explore Australia’s beautiful northeastern corner – home to rainforests, coral reefs and white sand beaches. This 13-day adventure starts strong with a dose of serenity in Noosa, before whisking you to the stunning surroundings of K’gari (formerly Fraser Island) and the ancient wilderness of the Daintree Rainforest. Explore the expanse of the iconic Great Barrier Reef and the bliss of the Whitsundays and enjoy free time in Airlie Beach, Hervey Bay, Mission Beach and more – on this whirlwind through north Queensland, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to kick back on the warm sands with a good book or get right in on the action.
Dates and availability
1. The trip starts in Brisbane with a Welcome Meeting at 10am on Day 1 at our joining point hotel.
2. The trip finishes on arrival in Cairns on Day 13 at our finish point hotel around 4 pm. Accommodation is not included on this day but can be booked on request.
3. A Single Supplement can be booked if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip, subject to availability.
4. The overnight train is in RailBed class and is not accompanied by a tour leader. Should the train not operate due to track works or other factors outside of our control, it will be replaced with alternative transportation and an additional night stay in a destination enroute.
5. Luggage weight (max 20kg for main luggage, 7kg for hand luggage) and size (23cm x 34cm x 48cm) limits apply for our overnight train journey.
6. This is a combination trip made up of two shorter trips. This means the composition of your group may change in Cairns as some group members leave and new ones join you.