Savour every moment of this six-day adventure that takes you across the Cook Islands. Start with the markets, orchards, waterfalls and views of Rarotonga then hop over to the white sand beaches and lush green bush of Atiu. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of time to laze beachside, admire a slow sunset, meet locals during cultural and wildlife tours and visit a hidden tumunu bush bar. This is a holiday that’ll leave you rested, relaxed and refreshed (while still showcasing the very best of island life).
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts on Day 1 at 6pm in Rarotonga and finishes on Day 6 on arrival at Rarotonga Airport at approximately 1 pm.
2. Accommodation is not included on Day 6. Additional accommodation in Rarotonga is subject to availability.
3. A Single Supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. You will have local leaders on each island, with flights between islands unaccompanied.
5. Your passport details are required at the time of booking in order for us to book the domestic flight to Atiu.