Encounter the picturesque hills and olive groves of Tuscany on this cycling adventure from Florence to Pisa. Be rewarded after a day of pedaling through quaint villages with inspiring mountain views in Barga. Explore the frenetic streets of Pisa before laying eyes on a certain lopsided tower. Visit one of the oldest bakeries in Italy for a taste of their delicious biscotti. Enjoy stunning views of Garfagnana, Tuscany's mountainous escape.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information. The Single Supplement does not include night 7 in Pisa, which will be twin share.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organize a suitable sized bike.
3. An e-bike option (at additional cost) may be available on this trip. We have limited numbers of these bikes available and they are an 'on request' basis only. A request does not guarantee an e-bike, only a confirmed booking. Please ask your agent for more details at the time of booking.
4. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
5. On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
6. As space in the support vehicle is very limited we request that travelers bring only a small bag, no more than 20kgs with them.
7. Due to frequent unscheduled closures we have removed the Verrucole Fortress visit.
Filter by rating