Uncover one of Central America’s best kept secrets: beautiful Belize.
Discover the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of Belize on this epic 8-day adventure to one of Central America’s little-known gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Discover the English-speaking hub of Belize City – a dynamic hotspot with delicious street food.
Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
With more time on the beach and in the water, take up the opportunity for some optional experiences, including sea kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, or even a manatee tour!
Is it hot in here? Well, you’re in tropical Central America so it can get really hot and humid. Carry plenty of water because hydration is key, especially when you’re walking a lot.
It’s a good idea to try and brush up on as many Spanish words as you can. While locals are really friendly, they’re also shy, so knowing some local lingo is a great way to break the ice and show you care.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Land of Belize trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1.
2. An open-dated round-trip ticket to return to Belize City from Caye Caulker is included on this trip. If you are travelling from Caye Caulker to Belize Airport please ensure you do not book a flight before 12pm to allow for travel time.
3. Additional accommodation in Caye Caulker or Belize City is available to book on this trip should you wish to extend your stay
4. Transfers from Belize City Port to our Belize City Hotel or the airport are available through your booking agent.
5. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information