›You are hereHome›Africa
Top highlights of Africa
- Experience medieval Morocco in Fes
- Sample the spicy flavours of Marrakech
- Cruise to Madagascar’s beautiful Sainte-Marie
- Feel the buzz of modern life in Nairobi
- Search for Africa’s ‘Big Five’ on the Serengeti trail
- Experience tribal life with Maasai warriors
- Take a 4x4 to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Travel to Tanzania’s iconic Mt Kilimanjaro
- Visit Rwanda’s noble mountain gorillas
- Feel the thunder of Victoria Falls
- Soak up Cape Town's cafe culture
- Safari in Kruger National Park
- Check out the cosmopolitan vibe of Johannesburg
- Be enchanted by the music of Mali
- Trek through Cameroon’s jungles
- Relax on pristine beaches in Senegal
- Contemplate the mystical art of voodoo in Togoville
- Indulge in a sweet Ethiopian coffee in Addis Ababa
Travel to Africa with Intrepid
Africa’s most populous country is Nigeria with 151 million; Seychelles is the least with just 87,000
One of the world’s truly untamed frontiers, Africa is a rugged land teeming with natural history, phenomenal wildlife and esoteric tribal culture. A world apart from the beaten tourist trails of the western world, Africa stands alone in its capacity to deliver the kind of thrills that inspire sheer adulation towards the natural world. Landscapes of unbridled beauty, jungles deep and mysterious, cities and villages teeming with culture, and people both majestic and amiable all await the curious traveller - and adventure abounds for those bold enough to navigate Africa’s maze of cultures and climes. Much like the lion for which it is famed, Africa is both beautiful and wild, and is a rewarding, eye-opening destination which challenges perceptions and broadens horizons. When the sun is rising over a stoic Mt Kilimanjaro in the east, and setting over one of Africa’s remote beaches in the west, it becomes clear that a day on this remarkable continent is simply like none other on earth.
Destinations in Africa
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Create your account today to manage your subscriptions and user preferences in one place.
Your travel home online.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.