Uncover the marvels of Vanuatu and Fiji on a 15-day adventure that combines relaxation and exploration. Start by immersing yourself in Vanuatu – get out into pristine tropical wilderness as you hike around an active volcano, kayak along the Rentapao River and swim through Pele’s crystal-clear waters. Then continue the adventure among Fiji’s picturesque coast and highlands. Ride down rapids of Upper Navua Gorge, hike to the breathtaking Savulelele Waterfall and snorkel off remote beaches at Nananu-i-Ra Island. End each day by admiring South Pacific sunsets with your fellow travellers, and you’ve got a recipe for one unforgettable adventure.
Dates and availability
1. This trip is a combination of our Vanuatu Expedition (TESV) and Fiji: Hike, Raft & Snorkel (TESF) trips.
2. As this is a combination trip, your tour leader as well as the composition of your group will change from Vanuatu to Fiji.
3. This trip starts with a Group Meeting on Day 1 at our joining point hotel in Port Vila (Vanuatu) at 5pm and finishes on Day 16 in Nadi (Fiji) at Coffee Hub Cafe
4.. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 3-6 and Days 14-15 where you will be in shared village accommodation,
5. You must provide us with a copy of your passport no later than 30 days before your departure in order for us to book the domestic flights in Vanuatu included on this trip. We are unable to book your flights without a passport copy.
6. Due to frequent flight delays on Air Vanuatu, we highly recommend allowing additional days in destination before and your tour or to consider flying Virgin, Fiji Airways or Air Cailin to Port Vila.
7. The international flight between Port Vila and Nadi on Day 8 and airport transfers in both destinations are not included in your trip cost and must be purchased separately. Fiji Airways flies this route.