Immerse yourself in the stillness of the Himalayas on a 16-day adventure along the Manalsu Circuit Trek. This quieter, less-travelled route takes you through blooming rhododendron forests, remote Buddhist monasteries and through the shadow of the world’s eight-highest mountain. Embark along a trail that follows the Budhi Gandaki River, crossing above its flowing waters by day and staying in teahouses by night, taking in the grandeur of the Himalayas as you reach altitudes of over 5000 m. With plenty of chances to spot the area’s protected wildlife and an experienced guide leading the way, this is a trek that must be seen to be believed.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu on Day 1 at 2 pm. This allows time after the joining meeting to explore Kathmandu.
2. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip. You will be trekking on hilly terrain, generally on well-defined paths, walking anywhere between 2–7 hours per day, on average about 5 hours a day. Altitude may exceed 5545 metres.
3. The minimum age for this trip is 15 at time of travel.
4. Please note that while we endeavour to assist all our clients in achieving their goals, there may be times your leader makes the decision to either delay or stop your ascent based on your medical conditions and AMS symptoms.
5. You may be asked to provide 2 passport size photographs for your trekking permit.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement will only be included on Days 1,15 (Hotel) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
7. This trip requires at least 2 travellers booked per departure date in order to obtain trekking permits. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.