At Intrepid, we have a vision to change the way we all see the world.
Our Ethical Marketing Guidelines are a commitment to that vision, and to building a more inclusive travel industry overall. But guidelines can only take us so far. That's why we’ve set tangible, measurable steps to become a better Intrepid. Our words must be rooted in action.
In July 2021, we published our first Ethical Marketing Policy. It set out our commitment to be more inclusive in our marketing. But we wanted to make sure we held ourselves accountable with a clear action plan.
We developed this action plan in partnership with a passionate group of consultants. Thank you to:
- Evita Robinson, Founder of NOMADNESS
- Annette Richmond, Founder of Fat Girls Traveling
- Chantel Loura, LGBTQIA+ Activist & Storyteller @voyagingvagabond
- Meera Dattani, Ethical Travel Consultant specialising in decolonisation
- JoAnna Haugen, Tourism Communications Consultant and Founder of Rooted
- Mandy Braddick and James Saunders, of IndigenousX
We’ll report on the progress of these commitments each year in our Annual Report, starting in 2022.
We’d love your feedback. You can message us at email@example.com.
Our commitments, actions & measurements