Bucket lists don’t have to be cliché. They’re a way to catalog living life to the fullest – a master directory where you can aspire to sleep under the stars, write a novel or compete in extreme ironing (yes, that’s a thing) all in one place. Every list should be different. But some experiences deserve a place on everyone’s.
That’s why we’ve come up with our very own: the ultimate travel bucket list. In our (nearly) 30 years of experience, we’ve picked up a thing or two that could come in handy when making yours. These are our top experiences from each of the 7 continents. Ready for some inspiration?
1. Trek with gorillas in Uganda and the Republic of Congo
2. See the Northern Lights in Iceland
3. Camp out at Grand Canyon National Park
5. Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
6. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
7. Kayak alongside glaciers in Antarctica
More bucket list worthy trips