Get a taste of the rhythms of Argentina and Brazil on this southern adventure journeying from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, taking in spectacular Iguazu Falls along the way. From tango to samba, Spanish to Portuguese, and Malbec wine to caipirinhas, these two countries are sure to have you enthralled in their passionate zest for life. Lively Rio de Janeiro is the perfect spot to cap off your South American sojourn, where the beaches of Copacabana or Ipanema beckon and sunset from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain shouldn’t be missed.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Full passport details are required at the time of booking. These details are used to obtain entrance and transport tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
4. This trip includes domestic flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on. Argentina is particularly strict on these limits.
5. We recommend you take USD cash with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Filter by rating