Uncover raw beauty and vibrant culture on the tiny islands of Vanuatu on this five-day expedition that takes in the legendary land diving ritual of Pentecost island's Indigenous people. Leave behind the resorts of Port Vila and fly to rainforest-rich islands where you can meet locals, immerse yourself in nature and enjoy true adventure travel. Be amazed by the naghol festival, the original bungee jumping, which has been called ‘the most remarkable custom in all of Melanesia’, and get an insight that few visitors receive. This is Vanuatu like never seen before.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Port Vila on Day 1 at 5pm. You must arrive by this time as our flight to Pentecost departs early morning of Day 2.
2. This trip finishes in Port Vila on Day 5 by mid afternoon
2. A single supplement is available for the nights spent in Port Vila if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. It excludes Days 2-3 where you will be in shared village bungalow accommodation.
3. You must provide us with a copy of your passport no later than 30 days before your departure in order for us to book the domestic flights included on this trip. We are unable to book your flights without a passport copy.
4. Due to frequent flight delays, we highly recommend allowing additional days in Port Vila before and after your tour and to considering flying Virgin or Fiji Airways for international connections.
5. Due to restrictions on our charter flight from Pentecost to Port Vila, we require the weight of all travellers at time of booking.