Take a breathtaking family holiday among the clouds in Peru, designed to keep teenagers and adults alike captivated. Stroll cobblestone streets and see ancient Inca structures in Cusco. Glide through the Sacred Valley, passing the salt flats of Maras on a cycling adventure. Hike section of the Inca Trail and see Machu Picchu emerge among the clouds with your loved ones by your side. Rise early to row a boat across the calm waters of Lake Titicaca to a homestay on a floating island. This is family travel done different: active, immersive and authentic.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 10 years old.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available on this trip with exception of Day 6 (Homestay)
5. PASSPORT DETAILS REQUIRED
Full passport details are required for all passengers at the time of booking, however passengers aged 17 and under (at time of
entrance to Machu Picchu) must also provide a copy of their passport details page. This is required in order to secure child tickets.
6. 1 DAY INCA TRAIL PERMIT
In order to obtain the necessary permit to trek the Inca Trail, Intrepid must be provided with accurate details of the passport to be
used whilst travelling in Peru. If the name, passport number, nationality or date of birth shown on the permit are different from the
passport, park authorities will refuse entry. If passport details have not been supplied, the permit cannot be issued. Please provide
this at time of booking to avoid disappointment.
7. As you can choose different ways of reaching Machu Picchu (Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or Train), there is a small chance you may be
the only traveller on your selected option.
8. Fees may apply if you choose to change from the Inca Trail to the Train or Quarry Trail after your booking has been made.