Experience the high mountains of Nepal on this challenging trekking adventure. Conquer Everest's Base Camp, a holy grail for mountaineers, and complete the arduous Annapurna Circuit. Take in stunning scenery and soak up the rich cultures and traditions of this beautiful country, exploring tiny villages and meeting friendly locals along the way. Ever dreamed of seeing the wind-swept peak of Everest, of traversing high passes and crossing blue-white glaciers, of meeting holy men and taking in nature at its grandest? This trip has it all.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays of included flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu on Day 1 at 2pm.
2. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement will only be included on Days 1,28,29 (Hotel) and Days 14,15,16, (Guesthouse) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. You may be asked to provide 4 passport size photographs for your trekking permit.
5. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
6. With climate change the weather on the Annapurna Circuit is becoming less predictable, and heavy rains have on occasions causes significant damage to the trail even outside of rainy season. Should this occur, and local conditions make trekking the circuit unsafe, we will switch to the Annapurna Base Camp itinerary instead. Should this occur a flight from Pokhara back to Kathmandu on Day 30 will also be included. See https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/nepal/annapurna-base-camp-trek-126570 for further details.
7. You must bring an emergency fund of 500 USD in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights.
8. There is a dirt road that stretches from Muktinath to Jomsom and Tatpaoni (Days 14-17). When weather conditions allow, we use an alternate track for this portion of the trek to avoid the road as much as possible.
9. As this is a combination trip, the composition of your group as well as the group leader may change on Day 16.
10. As this trip ends in Pokhara, if you wish to transfer your stored luggage from Kathmandu to Pokhara, we can arrange this by a private vehicle. Additional cost is 100 USD. This cost is divided among the interested participants.
11. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.