Take your family to experience the best of Morocco's many highlights. With incredible food, bustling markets, Hollywood's favourite film sets, windswept dunes and even a camel ride, there'll be something to please everyone over this ten-day trip.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 6 (Desert Camp) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. While Wi-Fi is available in our hotels it is important to note that wi-fi works best in the hotel foyer and will be very slow in the rooms. An easier option may be to purchase a SIM card in Morocco to stay connected.
6. Ramadan is an exciting time to travel through Morocco but there are also a few things to bear in mind. Meal times will be a lot later than you may be used to, in particular dinner. You will find restaurants will open at 7–7.30 pm in the evening for dinner. Which will mean your family may not be eating dinner until 8–8.30 pm. Likewise breakfast may not start until 7 am. As you travel through the countryside there will be limited small road side cafes to stop at. Your leader will pre-plan where to stop to ensure families have access to snacks and bathroom stops along the way. Morocco is a Muslim country therefore alcohol is not readily available, particularly during Ramadan.
Filter by rating