Take a Central American history lesson, eat some delicious food and soak up the Caribbean sun on your 30-day epic adventure through Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. Taste some tacos on a street food experience in Mexico City, pick up traditional handicrafts in Oaxaca, Chiapas and Merida, check out the yellow city of Izamal on a guided tour, delve into island life and the pristine underwater worlds in Belize, sleep on the shores of Guatemala’s Lake Atitlan and stroll the cobbled lanes of colonial Antigua. These three colourful countries are the right amount culture, beach and spice, with some surprising extras thrown in.
Dates and availability
1. This is an 18-29s departure.
2. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 5 (Overnight bus), Days 8 & 9 (Cabin), Days 24 & 25 (Rio Dulce) and Days 27 & 28 (Lake Atitlan) where you will be in shared accommodation. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of the opposite sex and couples, and people travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
5. To save you money and the hassle of booking multiple trips, this journey is a combination of some of our most popular adventures. Your leader and the composition of your group may change with the start of each adventure.
6. Please be careful when booking flights from Antigua; make sure you fly out of Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights from Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.