Los Angeles and San Francisco are two of the most well-known locations in the USA. But what’s in between? The Real LA to San Francisco tour takes you from the bustling vibes of La La Land to the shores of San Francisco, via Arizona and Nevada. See desert landscapes, beautiful national parks and the extravagance of Las Vegas. If you want to experience the buzz of the big city mixed with the adventure of forest and national park, this trip has all your bases covered. Journey through the west coast on a classic North American road trip with the flexibility to go with the flow.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6:00pm on Day 1 in Los Angeles and finishes on arrival into San Francisco at approximately 5pm on Day 11.
2. In Los Angeles the group will be in 8 and 6 person dorms, with shared bathrooms. The hostel will do their best to separate the group by gender, but it's not guaranteed.
3. A Single Supplement to have your own room is available on this trip however excludes night 1 (Los Angeles) where you will be in shared accommodation.
4. On the last day of the trip: The arrival time back into San Francisco on the last day depends on each group, but if you decide to fly out on this day, please don't book a flight before 9 pm.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip.
6. Please note that the legal drinking age in the US is 21 and in some parts of Canada it's 19.
Filter by rating