Soak in the spectacle of Kenya’s vast plains and wild grasslands on a seven-day Premium adventure. Get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential Africa in the Masai Mara, filled with spectacular landscapes and rich wildlife. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. With cultural experiences and magnificent wildlife right on your doorstep, it’s easy to fall in love with this enchanting corner of the world.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. An optional sunrise balloon ridesin the Masai Mara is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. This trip finishes after lunch in Nairobi on Day 7. Please do not book any flights out of Nairobi International Airport (JKIA) until after 8pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
5. The YGPK230715 and YGPK231007 departures will stay at Losokwan Camp, and the YGPK230805 departure will stay at Mara Big 5 Camp in Masai Mara, rather than Zebra Plains.
Filter by rating