Embark on an unforgettable adventure through East Africa, starting in Nairobi, Kenya. Explore some of the continent's most renowned destinations, such as the Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park, and the Ngorongoro Crater. Experience multiple game drives to spot the Big Five and other majestic animals. Marvel at the vastness of Africa's biggest lake and immerse yourself in the culture of the Maasai and Hadzabe tribes. Learn about their ancient customs and modern ways of life from their wise elders.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This trip includes 2 nights camping within the Serengeti National Park. Tents, sleeping mats and sleeping bags will be provided. Please bring a pillow (or travel pillow) for these 2 nights.
3. You will be unescorted for the flight and Zanzibar portion of this trip. However, our local representatives will be on hand to look after you.
4. This trip finishes on the northern beaches of Zanzibar. Pre-bookable transfers back to Stone Town are available through your bookings consultant or your hotel can assist in arranging a taxi.
5. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Serengeti National Park is possible on this itinerary. Please see Day 7 for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited, and we recommend that you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
Filter by rating