Explore the lands of Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories on a 14-day Premium journey and come face to face with a history of biblical proportions. Jordan’s capital, Amman, reminds us of the glories of a great empire. Mysterious Petra appears out of nowhere – a remarkable rose-coloured city hewn from the sandstone cliffs by Nabataean people. Jerusalem is one of history’s great cities and a holy site for many of the world’s religions. The Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Temple Mount – it’s all in one place. Discover all these cultural hotspots with the guidance of local leaders, staying in premium accommodation and appreciating authentic experiences. This is the proud heart of the Middle East.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you are planning this activity as it is not available on all departures.
4. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
5. Yom Kippur will take place on September 24-25 2023. The Israel and Palestinian Territories portion of EEPIC2309132 will feature a modified schedule to accommodate all described activities. The departure will feature 1 additional night in Tel Aviv and 1 less night in Jerusalem. On Yom Kippur, there will be a walking tour in Tel Aviv, followed by free time. Please ask your sales consultant for more details.
Filter by rating