Sailing Trips in the Caribbean
Island-hop this stunning tropical archipelago, basking and splashing every nautical mile of the way. Typically the reserve of the rich and famous, this tract of oceanic paradise is now open and awaiting the Intrepid explorer. Snorkel or hike around the fascinating small islands, or simply relax with a concoction of rum and fruit juice while taking in the Caribbean sun.
- • Our boat is generally a 50+ foot monohull (see below - same boat used for European and Caribbean sailing adventures)
- • Passengers contribute to a food kitty at the beginning of the trip, which they then manage themselves to buy and prepare breakfast and lunch for the group
- • Evenings are spent dining at local restaurants
- • During the day, island-hop from one gorgeous location to the next, swimming, snorkelling, exploring the islands and basking in the sun
British Virgin Islands Sailing
Martinique & St Lucia Sailing
7 days, Anse d'Arlet to Le Marin
- • Explore a sleepy fishing village in southern Martinique
- • Admire the historical beauty of Fort de France
- • Enjoy the lush tropical climate of sunny Rodney Bay
- • Don a snorkel and mask to get acquainted with the Caribbean's colourful marine life
- • Hike to the World Heritage-listed Pitons
- • Stroll the local markets of St-Anne
» View full trip details
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Create your account today to manage your subscriptions and user preferences in one place.
Your travel home online.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.