- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
Up to 15%
OFF AsiaFind out more
25% OFF our
Arctic AdventureFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
EpicFind out more
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
›You are hereHome›Kili Climb Terms and Conditions
Kili Climb Terms and Conditions
The Intrepid Kili Climb – A fundraising adventure to the Roof of Africa
1. Please quote ‘Intrepid Kili Climb’ at time of booking to ensure you are connected with our Groups department.
2. Both climbs are a closed departure of YXKM Kilimanjaro Marangu Route, under the trip code YKGM. Kili Climb 1 is running from Saturday 31 August to Friday 6 September 2013 (FULL), and Kili Climb 2 is running from 28 September to 4th October.
3. A non-refundable deposit of AUD250/USD250/CAD250/NZD250/GBP150/EUR150 is required for the Kili Climb at time of booking, and must be received on or before the registration period closes on Friday 21 June 2013 (Kili Climb 2). Kili Climb 1 is now full.
4. By registering on this special departure, each individual understands that they are committing to raising a minimum of AUD1500/USD1500/CAD1500/NZD1500/GBP900/EUR900 for Intrepid’s Project SAMA by no later than Wednesday 10 July 2013 (Kili Climb 1) and Wednesday 7 August 2013 (Kili Climb 2). Intrepid commits to forwarding 100% of the funds raised directly to Plan’s Uganda project. To facilitate fundraising, each fundraiser will have the opportunity to set up a personal fundraising page where people will have the opportunity to donate towards the fundraisers target in any currency. Any funds over AUD1500/USD1500/CAD1500/NZD1500/GBP900/EUR900 raised through this online page will also go to Plan’s Uganda project.
5. Any funds raised for the trip cost must be done so independently and not via your personalised fundraising page. It's imperative that you communicate to donors that you have already satisfied your fundraising goal for the Kili Climb, and that their donation is going towards helping you get to Tanzania. Full payment of remaining trip cost must be made to Intrepid Travel by Wednesday 10 July 2013 for the Kili Climb 1, and Wednesday 7 August 2013 for the Kili Climb 2. If any, or all, of this amount has been achieved through fundraising, you must submit a full list of donor names, contact details and amounts donated (a trip cost donation form is included in the Fundraising Toolkit).
6. There will be no extensions to the dates listed above.
7. Flights are not included in the trip cost and must be paid for by the individual. Intrepid’s Groups department will source the best available flights for all individuals on this trip.
8. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at www.intrepidtravel.com/ourtrips/howtobook/bookingconditions.php
9. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
10. Visas may be required for some nationalities. Our Groups department can offer guidance however the onus is on the traveller to ensure they have the correct visas, if necessary, organised prior to arrival.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
13. Trip itineraries are subject to change at any time, and any changes will be communicated to travellers prior to departure.
Date of trip:
Kili Climb 1: 31 Aug - 6 Sept 2013 - FULL
Kili Climb 2: 28 Sept - 4 Oct 2013 - Fillling fast
AUD 250 (non-refundable and in addition to travel cost)
AUD 1,245 (for a total travel cost of AUD 1495). This cost can be fundraised - see the Trip Notes for more details.
Kili Climb 1: FULL
Kili Climb 2: 21 June 2013