Explore Peru on an eye-opening journey from the depths of the Amazon to the heights of the Andes. Get to know downtown Lima’s ornate buildings and markets, uncover Cusco’s ancient charms, encounter incredible wildlife in the Amazon, see the lush Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo, and marvel at the wonder of Machu Picchu. Offering an up-close look at Peru's diverse attractions, this is an unforgettable trip at a relaxing pace. Discover ancient cultures, natural wonders, welcoming locals and vibrant modern life as you journey through the homeland of the Incas.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip starts in Lima on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Lima’s historical centre.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. Full passport details are required at the time of booking. These must match the passport you will be travelling on. These details are used to obtain Inca Trail permits, entrance and transport tickets. Delays in providing this information may result in booking fees or itinerary changes. Discrepancies could lead to refusal of entry to the Inca Trail.
6. At the time of booking, please advise whether you would like to hike the classic Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or take the train. Fees may apply to late changes.
7. Inca Trail permits are not guaranteed and must be requested. Once you have paid your deposit and provided your full passport details we will endeavour to secure a permit for you. If Inca Trail permits are unavailable, you can choose to hike the Inca Quarry Trail or take the train.
8. The Inca Trail closes in February to allow for cleaning and restoration work. If the trekking portion of your trip starts in February, you will be automatically booked to hike the Inca Quarry Trail.
9. As you can choose different ways of reaching Machu Picchu (Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or Train), there is a small chance you may be the only traveller on your selected option.
10. Fees may apply if you choose to change from the Inca Trail to the Train or Quarry Trail after your booking has been made.
Filter by rating