From ancient kingdoms to majestic mountain vistas, trek through the breathtaking Himalayan landscape of the Annapurna Ranges. Pass awe-inspiring glaciers, stay on the banks of pristine rivers, cross mountain pastures, dip into natural hot springs and encounter mule trains carrying supplies to remote villages. Rest and revive in cosy mountain teahouses and meet friendly locals along the way. Time spent in Kathmandu and Pokhara completes the adventure with insights into Nepali culture and tradition.
Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in high risk weather conditions.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement will only be included on Days 1,13,14 (Hotel) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. You may be asked to provide 2 passport size photographs for your trekking permit.
3. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip. See here to inform yourself about altitude sickness: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/altitude-sickness
4. This trip ends in Pokhara. Intrepid offers a pre-arranged transfer and flight service option back to Kathmandu airport. Enquire with your agent at least 30 days prior to your trip departure.
5. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
6. As this trip ends in Pokhara, if you wish to transfer your stored luggage from Kathmandu to Pokhara we can arrange a private vehicle. Additional cost is 100 USD. This cost is divided among the interested participants.
Filter by rating