Mexico, Belize and Guatemala – three very tight amigos. Play like a player in Playa del Carmen and take it nice and easy in Tulum. Delve into island life and the pristine underwater worlds in Belize. Check out the temples of Tikal, the markets of Chichicastenango and the lake vistas of Santa Cruza La Laguna.
You’ll need some essential Spanish to get you by:
- It is hot, isn’t it? – Hace calor, verdad?
- A beer, please – Una cerveza, por favor
- I love you Miguel – Te quiero Miguel
Dates and availability
1. This trip is for ages 18-29s.
2. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 2 & 3 (Tulum), Days 10 & 11 (Rio Dulce) and Days 13 & 14 (Lake Atitlan) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of the opposite sex and couples, and people travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
5. Please be careful when booking flights from Antigua; make sure you fly out of Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights from Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating