It doesn’t get more beautiful than the Canadian Rockies – snow-capped peaks, glittering lakes and a tranquil escape from the modern world. Give your legs and camera batteries a workout as you hike through magnificent scenery most can only dream about, from the pure spectacle of Jasper National Park to the rugged beauty of Banff and the showstopping landscapes of Yoho National Park. Search for wildlife at Maligne Lake, explore the famed landscapes of Lake Louise and travel along the iconic Icefields Parkway. Throw in an expert local leader and a group of likeminded travellers and you’re on track for an unforgettable adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 7.30am on Day 1 in Calgary. Please see Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary. Please consider booking an extra pre tour night in Calgary to make sure you will be on time for the start of your adventure.
2. You are expected to arrive back in Calgary around 4pm on the last day of the tour and dropped off at the same location as the joining point.
3. There is no accommodation included on the last day in Calgary, however we can request any additional nights should you need them.
4. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. If you would like to rent a sleeping bag locally, the cost is $50 CAD, payable in cash to your guide on Day 1 of the trip. Please advise your booking agent prior to departure if you require a sleeping bag rental.
5. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a tent on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Due to limited space at group campsites, the single supplement is always on request. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating