Encounter wildlife and waterfalls on this 8-day overland adventure that visits two of Southern Africa’s most famous sites – Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls. Spot lions, leopards, zebras and giraffes on safari through landscapes blessed with breathtaking natural beauty, then fall asleep to the sounds of the African night in your camp with comforts. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, enjoy a bushwalk accompanied by members of the world's first all-female anti-poaching unit, and end an epic journey in Zimbabwe to wonder at the smoke that thunders – the mighty Victoria Falls.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This trip includes a mixture camping and other accommodation. While camping, tents, sleeping mats and sleeping bags will be provided and set up for you by our crew.
3. On occasion, especially during the peak months of May to September and December we are not able to secure campsites within the Kruger National Park. In this instance we will camp at a backpackers outside the park.
4. BORDER CROSSINGS ON THIS TRIP:
Exit South Africa - Groblers Bridge
Enter Botswana - Martin's Drift
Exit Botswana - Kazangula Road
Enter Zimbabwe - Kazangula Road
5. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up to date information.
6. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating