Ancient sandstone landscapes, dazzling blue waters and a look into Indigenous culture will inspire you and your family on this exploration of the USA’s Wild West. On this 7-night adventure that begins and ends in Las Vegas, you’ll discover some of the world’s most coveted national parks, kayak through crystal waters, stargaze and relive the past from Navajo history to Route 66. Walk through forested floors and discover natural pools at Zion National Park, walk the rim of Bryce Canyon, study a prehistoric past at Lake Powell, sleep in a Navajo hut at Monument Valley and try to help your kids find the words to describe the enormity of the Grand Canyon.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 10 am on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please make your own way to the Joining Point listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
4. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
5. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.