From magnificent forts to wild forests and energetic cities, Rajasthan has plenty to entice those in search of an adventure. This 14-day Premium journey through the north of India reveals the region’s best culture, landscapes and cuisine with the guidance of an experienced local leader. The fabled cities of Agra, Udaipur and Jaipur will impress with their grandeur, while Mumbai and Delhi provide a true snapshot of modern life. Search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park, dine beneath the stars among the sand dunes of Pushkar and learn about life in Rajasthan in the homes of local families.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide a scanned copy of your passport bio page at time of booking to secure a permit for your Ranthambhore National Park visit. Authorities at the park follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first come first serve basis. If we do not receive your passport scan in time we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the safari. Your full name will need to be provided exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for flight tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket if an amendment occurs.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
6. Some activities may be rearranged during Holi, and other holidays.
7. The HHPR231128 departure will stay at Shapura House in Jaipur rather than Niwas Palace. The HHPR240308 departure will stay at Diggi Palace in Jaipur rather than Niwas Palace.
8. Please provide your full name exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport. Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
Filter by rating