Travel from the heaving streets of Buenos Aires to the remote wilderness of Argentina and Chile on this 15-day trekking tour. Hike to the clear waters of Laguna de Los Tres and see a glacial lake surrounded by jagged peaks when you explore Laguna Torre. Spend a few days deep in the wilds of Torres del Paine National Park, hiking past glaciers and watching rhea birds and pink flamingos preen in front of a snowy mountain backdrop. Finish up with a lagoon hike in Ushuaia and a night in Buenos Aires – the perfect end to an active adventure through the wilderness of South America. If you’re looking to tick off all the classic hikes of Patagonia (and then some!) – this trip is perfect.
Dates and availability
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase entrance fees to certain National Parks as well as flights and overland transfers.
2. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 3 pm on Day 1.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 7, 8 and 9 (Camping) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available in the cities, they are limited in the countryside or certain regions such Patagonia. There is also a daily limit for withdraws of around USD80. The exchange rate does fluctuant.
5. This trip includes domestic flights. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15 kilograms for checked luggage.