Trek the best of Patagonia on this action-packed Argentina adventure
From the jagged, snow-capped glory of peaks like Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre to the gigantic and still-advancing icescape that is the Perito Moreno Glacier, this action-packed Patagonia adventure covers some of the most stunning glacial scenery in the world. Start with a tour of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, then head to frontier tow El Chalten to tackle the likes of Laguna de los Tres and Laguna Torre. Continue to El Calafate, where the marvels of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field are just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just € 99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Hike the incredible Laguna de los Tres through thick woodlands, over streams and past granite spires to the famed blue lagoon at the foot of Mount Fitz Roy.
Listen to the thunder as cracks form in the spectacular wall of ice that is Perito Moreno Glacier. This massive, blue-hued natural wonder is constantly breaking and reforming.
This tour is like a bucket list special on Patagonia, hitting the most-wanted with time to decompress in between sightseeing.
This tour starts with a bang in Buenos Aires, with a walking tour and tango class to make the most of your limited time in the capital.
Trekking is what small group travel was made for – let someone else take care of the permits and accommodation so you can focus on soaking up the views with new friends.
You can’t have incredible glaciers and frozen lakes in warm weather, so be prepared for cold. It’s best to wear layers at all times of the year in case conditions change during the day. From November to March temperatures can fluctuate between 5˚C--20˚C with strong winds.
The fitter you are, the more you'll get out of this trip. While only one trek is scheduled, it is a full-day endeavour that can be quite challenging. There will also be opportunities to partake in other hikes which require a moderate to high level of fitness.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Highlights of Patagonia trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to certain sites. Additionally on certain trips it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
2. Please note that Perito Moreno Trek on Day 6 is strictly limited to 65 year old and under by our local supplier. Those above 65 year old will be able to walk along the platforms and balconies surrounding the glacier instead.
3. This trip starts with a Welcome Meeting at 2pm of day 1.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Bookings within 45 days from departure may incur in late booking airline fees. If applicable, this will be informed at the time of booking.
6. This trip includes a domestic flight. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15Kg for check in luggage.
7.We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information