Dive into the magic of the Mediterranean on a 23-day Premium adventure through Turkey and Greece. Discover stunning islands and a sunken city, enjoy guided tours of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Antalya and more, and marvel at diverse landscapes, from the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia to the glittering Mediterranean Coast. Hop across to the storied city of Athens, explore the charming villages of Paros, uncover ancient riches in Naxos and soak up million-dollar views in Santorini. With knowledgeable local leaders and a group of keen travellers by your side, you’re never far away from an unforgettable moment.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on. You can store excess luggage at the start point hotel.
4. This trip starts at 1pm on Day 1 in Istanbul. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore the city with your leader.
5. On the following departures, the Feature Stay in Santorini will be El Greco Hotel, rather than Santorini Palace: ERPMC230502, ERPMC230507, ERPMC230528, ERPMC230905