Head on an action-packed adventure direct to East Africa’s biggest and best. Spend 27 unforgettable days spotting the Big Five in the vast plains of the Serengeti and deep in the Ngorongoro Crater, hiking the lush Usambara Mountains in search of the longest horizon, and lolling about Zanzibar’s pristine beaches, fragrant spice plantations and historic Stone Town. You’ll be accompanied by a crew of a local leader, driver and cook, on hand to offer their recommendations and make your overland journey a whole lot easier.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Serengeti National Park is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited, and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
3. This trip is a combination of YXON, YXOP and YXOR of our most popular itineraries. As such the make up of your group and your leader may change on Days 9 and 12.
4. Please note the Zanzibar portion of your itinerary may have a few more passengers than the maximum group size of 22 as we have a crossover of trips starting and finishing in Zanzibar.
5. This trip finishes in Victoria Falls after breakfast on Day 27. However, if you wish to enjoy some of the optional activities on offer perhaps consider an evening flight or an additional night here.
Filter by rating