With its friendly locals, delicious food and incredible scenery, Vietnam is the ideal place for a family adventure. Stroll the winding streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, laugh yourself silly at the water puppet theatre at Hoan Kiem and see ancient temples and pagodas alongside modern houses from a cyclo. Barter with stallholders at a floating market, explore the Forbidden Purple City and eat all the pho you can handle. With 13 days to adventure from the towering limestone karsts of Halong Bay to the frenetic markets of Ho Chi Minh City, you and your gang will get all the highlights of vivacious Vietnam in one neat package.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age: 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 or younger at the time of travel.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for train and flight tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement exclude Day 3 (Overnight Boat), Day 4 (Sleeper Train) and Day 11 (Homestay) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
6. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
7. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 5 pm on Day 1 in Hanoi. This trip ends on Day 13 and you are free to leave at any time.
8. Tet is Vietnam's New Year festival, held annually in late January or early February based on the lunar calendar. While this can be a fascinating time to travel and experience this event, expect some shop closures and busier than usual local transport. Opening hours at some tourist sites may also be affected or closed. Although we make all reasonable efforts to avoid disruption, a flexible approach from the traveler is appreciated.
9. During the rainy months (approx. June to October), our mode of transport can be changed at short notice due to weather conditions.
Filter by rating