Rwanda and Uganda are often-overlooked travel destinations – but as an intrepid traveller, you won’t want to miss this nine-day journey through their wild landscapes, rich in history and wildlife. Learn about the devastating events that took place in Rwanda, a beautiful country that's continuously striving to move forward. Combine this with the incredible scenery and diverse animal life of Uganda and an unforgettable adventure searching for mountain gorillas, and you’ll experience the full spectrum of emotions and physical challenges.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This trip starts in Kigali on Day 1 at 6pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Kigali.
This trip finishes upon arrival in Kigali on Day 9. Please do not book any flights until after 3pm in the afternoon.
3. This trip requires a higher non-refundable deposit (AUD1000, USD1000, EUR800, NZD1250, GBP650, CAD1000, ZAR8000, CHF900) in order to secure the included gorilla permit. Please note that we need to confirm availability of a gorilla permit if you are booking within 45 days of departure. The additional deposit paid at time of booking will be credited to the final balance of your booking.
4. If you like the sound of this trip and also want to experience the annual Gorilla Naming Ceremony in Rwanda check out trip code YGSUS on the website for a special, festival departure.
5. Some governments currently have increased foreign travel advice around security in place for Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda. Please check your government’s foreign travel advice before departure and ensure your travel insurance covers all destinations and activities on your itinerary.
Filter by rating