Discover the incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam on a 20-day Premium adventure. Delve into the confronting Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh, view Vietnam's colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the colonial-era grand architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the ancient temples of Angkor and the natural limestone wonder of Halong Bay. Add to that a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions for the ultimate South East Asian experience.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 18 (boat) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for internal flights. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. Local authorities only permit a limited number of boats to stay overnight in Halong Bay. To ensure all travellers can be accommodated on board available boats, on rare occasions you may stay on a larger boat (with up to 12 cabins) and share your boat with another group. Otherwise, we may swap the activities and destinations of Days 17 and 18 to provide you the best possible experience. The route taken and inclusions on board will remain the same.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating