It’s clear why the pristine and remote Torres del Paine National Park is Patagonia’s crown jewel. On this 11-day trekking trip, you’ll explore one of the most stunning wilderness areas in the world from the perspective of the Paine O Circuit. This trail highlights the best features of the park, hitting most of the sites of the famous W-Trek but on the longer road, less travelled. Circumnavigate the whole mountain massif as you take in dramatic granite towers, glacial lakes and electric blue icebergs. Witness the Southern Patagonian Ice Cap, climb the mighty Grey Glacier with trained experts, hike through grassland towards turquoise lakes, kayak through ice floes on Lake Grey and stay in comfortable backcountry huts (or Refugios) when you’re not camping under an untouched sky .
Dates and availability
1. This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
2. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase entrance fees to Torres del Paine National Parks.
3. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights in hotels and while camping. Single Supplement is not available in Refugios.
4. A single tent is provided to all solo travelers at no extra cost.
5. While camping, you are expected to help with setting up tents and take part in cooking. All camping equipment is provided, including 2-person, 4-season tents, top-of-the-line self-inflating sleeping pads and sleeping bags professionally laundered after every trip.