Monuments by Night
- 2 hours
Total price tool tip
- *Approx package price
See Washington,DC in a whole new light! Hop aboard our open-air electric vehicles for an enlightening journey through the most iconic monuments and memorials by night. We’ll show you the majestic splendor of the Washington Monument, Lincoln, FDR, and Jefferson Memorials, and many more. You’ve never seen Washington quite like this!
* Beat the crowds and take in a truly unique perspective of the iconic monuments of Washington,DC by night
* Light up your night with stunning views of the illuminated Washington Monument, White House, presidential and war memorials
* Enjoy the cool breeze of a ride on our all-electric open-air vehicles as we give you an intimate look at the monuments
What's included in this trip
Carbon Offset:Voucher exchange details
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
Confirmation of booking
If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point. <br /> Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
As we will be outside, please check the weather and dress accordingly.
Children are permitted on this tour.
If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip - though not required - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Intrepid Urban Adventures destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
Let us take you on a truly illuminating ride! Jump on our all-electric open-air vehicles for a unique Washington tour of the monuments and memorials by night. You’ll get to see the iconic sights in a whole new perspective. Along the way, we’ll shed light on:
* The Washington Monument, recently reopened after major restorations from earthquake damage
* The Jefferson Memorial and MLK Memorial, illuminated by indirect lighting from the Tidal Basin
* The FDR Memorial, with cascading waterfalls and scenic sculptures depicting President Roosevelt’s four terms
* The WWI Memorial and the WWII Memorial, with a spectacular fountain display
* The Lincoln Memorial, where you can walk up and take in a gorgeous view
* The Korean War Memorial, lit up with an atmospheric glow
* The Vietnam Memorial, housing the names of 58,000 fallen heroes
* The White House, where you’ll be happy you’re not footing that electric bill
* Capitol Hill, the most stunning area at night with lights on the Supreme Court Building, Library of Congress, and world-famous dome of the US Capitol
…and many more!
Get ready to flaunt your night photography skills as we take you up close and personal with these imposing illuminated beauties. If you think the Washington monuments by day are spectacular, wait until you see them by night!