Unfortunately this tour isn’t available for sale in your country or region.
Immerse yourself in the diverse landscape of Death Valley
With six mountain ranges and 93 percent untrammelled wilderness, Utah's Death Valley National Park—one of the largest national parks in the United States—is best discovered in a pair of hiking boots. Explore canyons, vast dune fields, ancient lava flows, high alpine forests, scenic mountains, and the rich history of the American West as you spend your days hiking the park’s extraordinarily diverse landscapes. At night, rest easy at your basecamp and enjoy delicious dinners by campfire before retiring to your tent under a blanket of stars. Join us for this Death Valley trip of a lifetime.
Have a wonderful outdoor experience while you enjoy comforts like showers and cosy sleeping amenities, even while camping.
Explore Death Valley National Park on foot – hike some most iconic and classic treks under the watchful eye of your expert leader who knows all the best spots.
Take an easy hike to one of the most tremendous sights in Death Valley National Park, Darwin Falls, a spring-fed waterfall in the driest place on earth.
Hike to the trailhead of Golden Canyon and Gower Gulch, a classic Death Valley hiking loop that ventures deep into the Badlands of the Amargosa Mountains.
Head deep into the very spine of the park, the tree-clad Panamint Mountains, and take on the challenge of mighty 9000-foot Wildrose Peak.
This is a walking trip so a good fitness level will help you enjoying all included walks and activities.
This trip involves driving which may involve up to 5 hours in the van as we travel between the best hiking spots in Death Valley.
Death Valley has very hot days so please read our packing list carefully and make sure you prepare adequately for hiking there.
On our final day there is no accommodation included so please plan your departure accordingly, or pre-book a post-tour night.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Hiking and Camping in Death Valley trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
Operations for this trip originate in Utah so Utah sales tax is applicable. This tax is already included in the advertised trip price.
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5. This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner, Wildland Trekking. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid has worked very closely with Wildland Trekking to ensure that all of our customers will enjoy their time away, and experience all that the region has to offer.
6. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts at Tuscany Suites and Casino Hotel in Las Vegas. We recommend you book a pre tour night in that hotel.
7. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability.
8. A single tent is provided to all solo travelers at no extra cost.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information