1. This offer is only available to those paying in CAD or USD.
2. Promotion will be applied once confirmation of 10 passengers has been made with deposits.
3. The offer is valid on all “as-is” intrepid trips, but excludes any external sell-ins, short breaks, expeditions, sailing, overland, and Polar. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Notes' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded. Offer does not apply to custom itineraries.
4. Private departures are only available on NEW departures dates. Private departures are not available on dates of current join-in departures.
5. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
6. A deposit of $400 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking.
7. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
8. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
9. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
10. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
11. The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, gratuities etc.
- International or internal flights unless specified
- Kitty as specified in the Essential Trip Information
- Extra Accommodation
- single Supplements
- Airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
- Meals other than those specified in the Essential Trip Information
- Visa and passport fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and all personal expenses
12. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
13. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
14. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price. We reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 56 days before departure due to unfavorable changes in exchange rates, increases in airfares or other transportation costs, increases in local operator costs, taxes, or if government action should require us to do so.
15. 20% off will be determined by pricing of nearest scheduled departure or average of nearest two departures.
16. If at any point before departure total group size drops below 10 passengers, travelers may be subject to cost increase and promotional amount is subject to change.