Discover the modern and ancient marvels of Egypt and Jordan on this 22-day Premium journey to two of the Middle East's most fascinating countries. Beginning in Cairo, pass by the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and learn about the battles fought in El Alamein. Fly to Jordan and discover the unique culture of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe in front of the elaborate Treasury of Petra. With premium accommodation, local leaders and a relaxed pace all as standard, you’ll be enjoying these masterpieces in all their prized glory.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you are planning this activity as it is not available on all departures.
5.Departures between January and August 2022 will visit the exterior of Fort Qaitbey rather than Al Montazah Palace & Gardens on Day 4, due to renovations.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating