Always been intrigued by the mysterious Australian outback? Now’s the time to discover it for yourself…
Stretching from the red-hot plains of Kimberley to the waterfall-peppered wetlands of Kakadu National Park. The Northern Territory houses some of the most remarkable ecosystems and fascinating ancient cultures on the planet.
To help get you there sooner, we’re offering a 20% discount on all our Northern Territory holidays using the promo code 60009. Offer ends 30 June 2018 and applies to trips departing between 1 April and 14 December 2018.
Have a Captain Cook (that’s Aussie slang for “look”) at these awesome Australian adventures and choose yours today!
1. Save 20% on new bookings only departing between 1 April 2018 and 30 June 2018, not combinable with any other offer including loyalty.
2. Trips must be booked between 1 April 2018 and 30 June 2018. Travel window is 1 April 2018 until 14 December 2018.
3. Discount only applies to the land portion of the trip and cannot be applied to flights, insurance, or any additional services.
4. The discount applies to selected Intrepid trips to Northern Territory. Third party operators can be found in the trip notes. Please note that the following are excluded: Polar voyages, Expeditions, Charity Treks, Short Break Adventures, Bite-Size Breaks, Urban Adventures and Dragoman trips to Bhutan, Rio Carnival and the Dragoman Family trips.
5. Depending on a trip, a deposit of GBP150 or GBP200 is required at the time of booking.
6. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
8. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
9. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
10. This sale is valid for residents of the United Kingdom only.
Our Northern Territory trips