Picture thanking your Suzdal homestay host for their hospitality in Russian. Or, imagine yourself expressing amazement at the beauty of Cappadocia in Turkish. When travelling even having a grasp of just a few key phrases can really enrich your experience.
That’s why we’re challenging you to tackle a new language on your next adventure alongside our friends at Babbel. By booking any European trip with us you’ll also enjoy 50% off Babbel language learning subscriptions. Get ready to eat, travel, sleep and speak like a local! Offer ends 31 December 2018.
And that’s not all – we’re also giving you the chance to win two spots on our Italy Real Food Adventure. You’ll love exploring Venice’s cobbled streets, pasta-making in Bologna and sampling sparkling red wine in Lambrusco. To enter, simply fill in your details below by 30 June 2018.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 30th June 2018. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Europe, but excludes employees of Intrepid Travel, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- The competition is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
- The prize is for two people to travel on Intrepid’s Italy Real Food Adventure tour, and includes flights from the winner's nearest international airport for up to £500 per person.
- There is a minimum age of 18 to travel on the Intrepid prize.
- The Intrepid prize must be booked within 12 weeks of the competition closing and travel within 12 months of the booking date. No extensions are available.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- Not included in the Intrepid prize is travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary, spending money or any travel visas required.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation. If a trip that the winner has booked does not reach its minimum number requirement, the winner will be informed and will have the opportunity to transfer to another departure or a trip of equal value.
- The winner must book the Intrepid prize directly with the Intrepid Travel by calling 0808 274 5111 (United Kingdom), 1800 939 124 (Ireland), +49 (0) 8024 46233-00 (Switzerland) or +44 203 308 9753 (other European countries) quoting the winning promo code which will be sent to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 14 days of the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be available.
- Intrepid Travel's decision is final.
- Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Our Europe trips
10 Days From $2,808
10 Days From $3,065
8 Days From $1,208
15 Days From $2,572
15 Days From $1,116
8 Days From $3,843