Love the idea of strolling the cliffs of the Jurassic Coast, feasting on fresh seafood in Cornwall or perhaps challenging yourself on a bike in the Lake District? You’ve come to the right place.
And that’s not all, our friends over at Ordnance Survey will also be kitting you out with a haul of goodies for your unforgettable trip. We’re talking OS Trail 2 GPS device, maps, books, thermal mug, dry bag and so much more, worth over £500.
To enter, simply fill out the form below by 11 May 2021. Good luck!
- The Promoter is: Intrepid Travel Group UK Limited, 01826936, 4th Floor 9 Brighton Terrace, London, England, SW9 8DJ.
- The title of the competition is Win an active trip in the UK for two.
- The period of entry commences on [28 April 2021] and all entries must be received by 11 May 2021 23:59 BST (Promotional Period). No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- (Eligibility) The competition entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older, but excludes employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary company and Ordnance Survey, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
- (How to enter) To enter, individuals must complete the following entry mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- Visit https://www.intrepidtravel.com/win-uk
- Enter all the requested details
- Agree to these Competition Terms and Conditions
- Click submit during the Promotional Period to enter.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties in bulk, or that have been altered, reconstructed or tampered with will be rejected.
- Only one entry per person will be available.
- (Prize) The prize is a choice of one of the following Intrepid trips for two travellers:
- Walk the Cornish Coast (BMLC)
- Walk the Jurassic Coast (BMXJ)
- Cycle the Lake District (BMLD).
The prize also includes Ordnance Survey bundle:
- Paper Maps for the selected prize area
- 100 Greatest Walks Book https://shop.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/100-outstanding-british-walks-pathfinder-guides
- Outdoor Kit Bundle – Thermal Mug, Water Bottle, Towel, first aid kit, dry bag https://shop.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/activity-gear/os-collection
- GPS Device – OS Trail 2 https://shop.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/os-trail-2-gps-with-1-50k-full-gb-mapping
(together the Prize)
- Not included in the Prize is travel to the starting point/from the finishing point of the trips, travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary.
- All travel is subject to the Intrepid Booking Conditions which can be found at: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions The winner will be required to agree to the current Booking Conditions at the time of booking.
- From 1 May 2021, the Promoter introduced new vaccination and testing requirements that apply to all of our trips. This policy may be subject to change prior to your trip. All travellers are required to produce either:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or
- Proof of negative COVID-19 test conducted no more than 72 hours before day 1 of your trip, or
- Proof of recovery documentation.
- The Prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- (How to claim the Prize) The Prize must be fully booked/redeemed by 9 August 2021 and travel must have commenced by 31 October 2021.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. A minimum of 4 travellers must be confirmed on the Intrepid trip for the for the prize winner booking to be confirmed on their requested date. Please check at time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winner must book the Intrepid prize directly with the Promoter by calling 0808 274 5111 and quoting the winning promo code which will be sent to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this promotion.
- (Winners) The draw will be held at Intrepid Travel Group UK Ltd, 4th floor, Piano house, 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London, SW9 8DJ, at 2:00pm (BST) on 13 May 2021. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The winner must acknowledge receipt of the prize by 14 June 2021. If the winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize or in relation to the prize offer by Ordnance Survey except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is not part of Intrepid Group. Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey, and is registered in England and Wales (company no. 06894550) with its registered office at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS.