Immerse yourself in the silent beauty of Yosemite National Park on a four-day hiking trip during the cooler winter months. At this time of year, there are fewer tourists and local wildlife is more active, making this the perfect holiday for animal lovers. With accommodation provided in your own shiny Airstream trailer each night, there’s no need to rough it on this winter hiking adventure. See the best of Yosemite, including views of Liberty Cap, Grizzly Peak, the Panorama Cliffs, Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point and Half Dome, on a highlight packed hike. You’ll also have the chance to strap on snowshoes for an epic trip out to Dewey Point which has stellar views of Yosemite Valley. This winter Yosemite small group hiking tour is so cool it’s hot.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
4. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
5. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
6.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
7. Please note, your Tour Leader will contact you approximately 2 weeks before your trip and will provide directions to Autocamp and all other necessary details.
8. Early on the morning of day 1 (6-8am), you will meet your guide and rest of the group at Autocamp Yosemite (6323 CA-140, Midpines, CA 95345). If you will not have your own vehicle, we can also pick you up at Curry Village in Yosemite Valley (inside the Park) or in Mariposa, California. Your trip will finish on a last day at approximately 5pm.
9. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.