Regardless of whether you call it fall or autumn, you’ll be blown away by the changing colours of the Green Mountain State. This five-day hiking adventure will see you strolling through rolling farmland, reaching rarefied air as you ascend a 4000-footer, gazing into Canada on a clear day and enthusiastically chasing waterfalls. You'll also be able to restock your energy levels with stops at a maple farm, the Ben and Jerry’s factory and a cider mill, meaning you won’t be far from a sweet treat to reward the days’ efforts.
Dates and availability
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. You will meet your guide and group in Burlington, Vermont in the morning on Day 1. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel, and will be in contact approximately 10 days before the tour to coordinate the pick up and answer any last minute questions you have. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day.
7. Vermont’s fall foliage typically occurs between the last week of September and mid October, but it is a natural process that varies year by year. We have done our very best to schedule the tour dates for the best chance to see the peak fall colors, but as with many things in nature there are no guarantees. Regardless of the stage of the fall foliage during your tour, it’s a stunningly beautiful area to hike and explore, and a magical season in which to be there.
8. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.